Sunday, February 8, 2009

Faith



By Madalyne R.

Her mom wrote: My eleven year old daughter came home from school last week and asked me the questions, "why doesn't God just SHOW Himself? Why does He make it so hard to find Him?" It was so AWESOME to say, you know what, I have a great picture to show you and something I want to read to you, too. I showed her your picture of "God Hides" (I think that was the name of it) and I wish I could post for you what she drew out of that. It was two faces, one was a face and big eyes and a small smile. It had circle around it and a slash through it. The other one, right next to it, was the same face, but in place of the eyes, was the word FAITH and a HUGE smile and of course no circle or slash through it. It was precious. That person was seeing by faith!

No comments: